- The Wilton Loop extension from Twin Oak Lane to Skunk Lane will start construction in the fall of 2017.
- The Horseshoe Park trail will be completed in 2017, pending resolution of routing issues with DPW.
- Signage on the West Side of the Wilton Loop, from the commuter lot at Route 7 to Allen’s Meadow, will be upgraded in the fall of 2017.
- An improved Rt. 7 crossing from the commuter lot to the East Side of the Wilton Loop is in the planning stages.
- A decision on the $966,500 Recreational Trail Grant application is expected in September or October of 2017 pending resolution of the CT state budget.