We need your help to build this trail.
The NRVT is principally funded by private contributions. Your contribution, whatever its size,will help us achieve our long-term vision, and realize important milestones along the way.
Your donations have already funded:
- The Wilton Loop from Rt. 7 to Twin Oak Lane.
- The Trail Plan for the Redding Mile.
- The Feasibility and Design plans for the WilWalk section: from Wolfpit Road in Wilton to Grist Mill Road in Norwalk.
- Signage and kiosks for the NRVT in Norwalk, which has been principally built by the City of Norwalk.
- The Trail Plan for the Ridgefield Ramble.
Please help us extend the trail north and south by selecting from the list below:
Please contact Charlie Taney, our Executive Director